|Adjustable racking for the storage of palletised goods|
- Quick and easy to install.
- Easy to specify range of starter and extension bays in different heights and depths.
- Frames are pierced on a 75mm pitch to allow for positioning of beams.
- Bays will carry 6584kg with a maximum beam pitch of 1725mm.
- Beam locking pins prevent accidental displacement of beams by mechanical handling equipment.
- Frames are of bolted construction and supplied assembled with painted Graphite Grey uprights and galvanised cross braces. Beams painted yellow.
| ||Design Notes|
For the most efficient and safe operation of your racking, the following guidelines must be observed when ordering.
Clearance on front, or picking face - allow at least 75mm between pallets and frames.
Allow for 50mm overhang at the front and rear of the pallet. Thus, in the example shown, using a 4-way entry 1000mm deep pallet: 1000mm pallet depth - 50mm - 50mm overhang = 900mm. Thus a 900mm deep frame should be specified.
Beam pitch is always in increments of 75mm for positioning and adjustment. To create a safe operating clearance, always a minimum of 100mm between the top of the load and the underside of the beam above.
A = Beam pitch B = Safe operating clearance